Let's Play Hooky!
Summertime is the perfect time to play hooky! Take an extra day off Sunday-Thursday with guest room rates starting at just $179. PLUS, you’ll also get a one-time $25 resort credit to use on spa, retail merchandise, or food and drinks!
Gather the family for fun on the newly developed Sports Lawn for a lively game of horse shoes, disc golf, corn hole or bocce. Rally your friends together for a competitive Geocache search selecting either the beginner/intermediate level accessible for all ages centered near the resort area traveling 1-2 miles or try your hand at the difficult level for more advanced hikers spread across the entire resort area traveling up to 5 miles.
Chaminade Resort & Spa is close to all the action that Santa Cruz has to offer - The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, sandy beaches, wooded California State Parks, quaint shopping villages and more!
*Based upon availability, plus tax and resort fee. Blackout dates and minimum length of stays. Kids 10 and under eat free with paid adult entree, one paid adult = one free kid under 10 per meal. Not valid on room service.
Chaminade's Top 5 Santa Cruz Adventures
1. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Spring Break - Experience the sights sounds and delicious smells of our local amusment park. Their summer schedule allows for longer days of play in the sun and just steps from the sand of the Santa Cruz Main Beach. Also check out FREE movies on the beach and Friday night throwback concerts under the stars!
2. Ride The Rails - Ride a 100 year old steam train, bask in the towering Redwoods at Roaring Camp Railroads or take a hike in the neighboring State Park, Henry Cowell Redwoods.
3. Top 5 Family Friendly Hikes - Explore Santa Cruz County on trails from the beach to the mountains and back again.
4. Seaside Exploration & Views - The Seymour Marine Discovery Center offers touch tanks, eco-education and great views of the Monterey Bay from the bluffs. Don't forget to see the whale skeltons.
5. Four Legged Family Members Vacation TOO! - Paws up for pet friendly accommodations at Chaminade, beaches, trails and restaurants galore. Pets are part of the family too. Learn more about our pet friendly beaches in Santa Cruz County.