Discover Springtime Fun in Santa Cruz
3rd Night Free + Kids Eat Free
Extend your stay for a bit more play and your third night is FREE! With over 200+ acres of wooded natural surroundings, Chaminade Resort & Spa is the perfect destination for family adventure time! PLUS, kids* dine free in both of our dining outlets when accompanied by a paid adult.*
Here are a few of our favorite things: The outdoor heated pool gets you cooled off, our peaceful spa offers guests serene pampering (mom needs to relax), patio dining satisfies your hunger, wooded nature trails offer hands-on exploration, sports lawn games and our accommodations create the perfect retreat for a comfortable nights sleep.
Chaminade Resort & Spa is close to all the action that Santa Cruz has to offer - The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, sandy beaches, wooded California State Parks, quaint shopping villages and more!
*Based upon availability, plus tax and resort fee. Blackout dates and minimum length of stays. Kids 10 and under eat free with paid adult entree, one paid adult = one free kid under 10 per meal. Not valid on take-out service.
Chaminade's Top 5 Spring Break Adventures
1. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Spring Break - Experience the sights sounds and delicious smells of our local amusment park. Spring Break schedule allows for longer days of play in the sun and just steps from the sand of the Santa Cruz Main Beach.
2. Ride The Rails - Ride a 100 year old steam train, bask in the tower Redwoods at Roaring Camp Railroads. Check out their model railroad exibit April 6th-7th or enjoy an Easter Egg hunt April 20th-21st.
3. Top 5 Family Friendly Hikes - Explore Santa Cruz County on trails from the beach to the mountains and back again.
4. Seaside Exploration & Views - The Seymour Marine Discovery Center offers touch tanks, eco-education and great views of the Monterey Bay from the bluffs.
5. Four Legged Family Members Vacation TOO! - Paws up for pet friendly accommodations at Chaminade, beaches, trails and restaurants galore. Pets are part of the family too. Learn more about our pet friendly beaches in Santa Cruz County.