Santa Cruz Vacation Packages
Save with Chaminade Resort & Spa's Santa Cruz vacation packages, including wine tastings, outdoor adventures & more!
Fall adventures await you at Chaminade Resort & Spa!
Make Santa Cruz and Chaminade Resort & Spa your next coastal Fall vacation getaway. Autumn in Santa Cruz is one of the locals best kept secrets and most sought after time of year for fall festivities. From the Capitola Art & Wine festival, Passport Wine Tasting Weekend to Chaminade’s Farm to Table Wine Dinner, Santa Cruz has something for everyone! So come experience the ideal fall destination with your significant other, friends or family and make the most of your vacation when you save 25% on your accommodations*
- 25% Savings on Your Room Rate - Must book two nights
- $25 Nightly Resort Credit During Stay
- Wine Tasting For Two at Beauregard Vineyards
*Valid on new reservations, black-out dates may apply and offer cannot be combined with any additional promotions. Tax, resort amenities fee and gratuity not included. Must book two night to save 25% off and receive nightly $25 resort credit valid for resort outlets, including spa and food and beverage.
A Farm-To-Table feast at Chaminade Resort & Spa in Santa Cruz, Ca. Enjoy endless local wine, a delicious five course menu, and panoramic ocean views from the terrace during this al fresco dining experience. Our overnight experience includes one dinner ticket for each guest in the room and 15% off accommodations.
- May 31st Featuring wine from Clos LaChance Vineyards
- June 28th Featuring wine from Cinnabar Winery
- July 26th Featuring wine from Six Sigma Ranch and Winery
- August 23rd Featuting wine from Scheid Family Wines
- September 27th Featuring wine from Summit To Sea Wineries
- October 25th Featuring wine from Alfaro Family Vineyard & Winery
Reserve your Farm to Table Culinary Package now, which includes:
- Overnight Accommodations for Two - 15% OFF
- Farm To Table Wine Dinner Ticket for each guest on the reservation - $115.76 value per ticket
*Based on availability. Valid only on select dates. Plus tax and Resort fee.
Click To Call
Imagine yourself cruising along scenic highway 1, sun overhead, the smell of salt air in the wind and wine tasting on the horizon. The Slow Coast Wine Tasting package treats you to an afternoon of wine tasting, picnicking and sightseeing. Enjoy a cozy night's sleep in our deluxe guest room accommodations, then wake up ready to hit the coast with a picnic snack pack made for two.
- Overnight accommodations - 15% off with this package!
- Two Offsite Winery Tastings for Two - Beauregard Vineyards & Bonny Doon Vineyard
- One Picnic Snack Pack For Two
*Tasting passes valid for two guests at select offsite wineries. Picnic snack pack available on morning of departure, at designated pick-up hours. Taxes and resort fee additional. Your picnic lunch will be available for pick-up at 10am. Picnic lunches include the following, but are subject to substitutions based on seasonality of products. Petite Charcuterie basket (sliced prosciutto, salami, Spanish chorizo, course ground mustard, cornichon, sliced French Bread).