PET FRIENDLY Rooms in Santa Cruz
Pet Friendly Guest Rooms
Chaminade Resort & Spa welcomes you and your furry friends to our pet friendly hotel in Santa Cruz. We know dogs are part of the family, because they're also part of ours! That's why we extend the same comforts and hospitality for our four legged friends. We also have a dedicated "Pooch Patio Menu" exclusively for patio dining pets!
As part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our guests, Chaminade Resort & Spa welcomes dogs staying with their owners in designated pet friendly rooms. Chaminade does charge a $150 per dog cleaning fee. This fee will be added to your reservation upon check-in and is nonrefundable.
PET FRIENDLY GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
- All Guest Rooms are Non-Smoking
To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests of Chaminade, we have developed the following guidelines for pet etiquette:
- Weight limit for dogs is 50 pounds.
- There is a limit of two dogs per guest room. Any unreported dog will be charged a $300 nonrefundable cleaning fee.
- Pet owner agrees to keep their pet on a leash or in a kennel while on Chaminade property. In order to maintain a harmonious environment for all our guests, dogs are welcome on the patios of both our restaurants, The View and the Sunset Restaurant.
- Pet owner/guest agrees not to leave their pet unattended at any time while the pet is at Chaminade.
- A pet that becomes aggressive or disruptive to any Chaminade guest or employee must be immediately removed from the hotel upon request.
- Pet owner/guest agrees that if their pet barks in the guest room and becomes a disturbance to other guests, Pet owner/guest must depart hotel at Management discretion.
- Pet owner accepts full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for the negligent or intentional acts of pet owner/guest or their pet which cause property damage to the facility or to the personal property of any other third persons, including, without limitation, the Company's guests, customers, employees, and agents, or personal injury to any other third persons, including, without limitation, the Company's guests, customers, employees, and agents utilizing Contractor’s services.