WHAT IS CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIME?
- Check-in time is 4 pm
- Check-out time is 11 am
- When our occupancy allows, there may be the opportunity to check-in early, but this is not guaranteed. Please see the front desk upon arrival.
DO YOU CHARGE A RESORT AMENITIES FEE? AND WHAT'S INCLUDED?
- In addition to the room rate, Chaminade Resort & Spa charges a Resort Amenities Fee, which is $37 per night and includes access to the following:
RESORT FEE INCLUDES:
- In-Room Coffee
- Health and Safety Welcome Kit with PPE
- Unlimited access to WiFi throughout the resort
- Group fitness classes
- Use of the 1,700 square foot Executive Fitness Center, including locker room access with steam room* and Himalayan Salt Sauna*
- Business center access*
- Housekeeping gratuities
- Transportation around property*
*Currently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions.
DO YOU ALLOW SMOKING ON PROPERTY?
- Chaminade Resort & Spa is a non-smoking resort.
- A charge of $250 will be issued for anyone smoking in their guest room, hallway, stairwell, meeting room or public space.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR HIGH SPEED/WIFI INTERNET ACCESS?
- To enhance the guest experience, Chaminade Resort & Spa charges a nightly Resort Amenities Fee which provides several amenities to each guest, including wireless internet in guestrooms, restaurants and throughout the resort grounds. The nightly charge is $37.
DO YOU HAVE A RESTAURANT?
Whether you're kickstarting your day with breakfast and a side of fresh mountain air, toasting to the sunset and sipping your favorite wine, or celebrating the weekend with our delicious Sunday Brunch, we know one thing for sure... you'll love The View. Join us on our expansive terrace with plenty of space to physically distance while safely reconnecting socially.
- Breakfast 7 – 11 am (Daily)
- Lunch 11:30 am – 3 pm (Daily)
- Dinner 5 – 9 pm (Daily)
- Cocktails 11 am – 9 pm (Daily)
DO YOU HAVE A POOL?
- The heated outdoor pool is open 6 am – 11 pm, located on the Sports Lawn and across from the Spa. The pool deck furniture has been arranged to allow for appropriate physical distancing, please do not move the furniture.
DO YOU HAVE A SPA?
- PLEASE NOTE: The spa is currently closed
- The Spa at Chaminade provides an array of full-service spa experiences and treatments including massages, facials, and body treatments. A complete line of spa products are available for purchase, include products from Epicuren, Eminence, and more!
DO YOU HAVE A FITNESS CENTER?
- The fitness center is open 6 am – 8 pm offering treadmills, elliptical equipment, Peloton bikes, free weights, and weight stations. Fitness classes are not being offered at this time. Appropriate physical distancing will be required, a sanitation station and wipes are provided. Individuals are required to wipe down the equipment after each use as well fitness attendants will be cleaning equipment more frequently. Steam rooms and saunas are still closed per the county health directive.
ARE YOU PET FRIENDLY?
- As part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our guests, Chaminade Resort & Spa welcomes dogs staying with their owners in designated pet friendly rooms. Chaminade does charge a $150 per dog cleaning fee. This fee will be added to your reservation upon check-in and is nonrefundable.
- Pet Friendly Rooms: There are a limited amount of pet friendly guest rooms located on property. Only select Two Queen and Two Queen Forest View rooms are pet friendly and are thoroughly cleaned and treated for potential allergens. These rooms are based on availability.
- PET FRIENDLY GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
- All Guest Rooms are Non-Smoking
- Ground level floors with patio access
- Laminate flooring
- Wireless Internet Access
- Lush Natural Views
- Granite Bathrooms
- BeeKind Gilchrist & Soames Bath & Body Amenities
- Microfiber Bathrobe
- Direct Line Telephones
- In-Room Safe
- 55" Flat Screen LCD Televisions
- Pack & Plays (available upon request)
- ADA Accessibility Compliant Guest Rooms
DO YOU HAVE AUTOMOBILE CHARGING STATIONS?
- There are multiple EV Charging stations available for guest use during their stay.
- 6 Tesla
- 4 Universal
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
- Yes, self-parking is available throughout the resort, which is included in the nightly Resort Amenities Fee.
HOW FAR IS THE BOARDWALK FROM CHAMINADE RESORT?
- Chaminade Resort & Spa is just 4.5 from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Travel time can vary between 15mins to 30mins based on time of day, season and any special events taking place at or near Beach Street.
- For your convenience the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk has offsite parking and shuttles.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, WHO DO I CALL?
- We look forward to providing an exceptional experience during your stay at Chaminade Resort & Spa. Please contact us at 831-475-5600 with any additional questions.