An unforgettable getaway is in the details. Chaminade Resort & Spa utilizes every inch of its 300 acres to provide guests with an abundance of amenities true to its Santa Cruz location. The resort’s unique mountaintop setting boasts access to the quality outdoor recreation California is known for, including three miles of scenic hiking trails.
Guests can also pursue a variety of recreational activities, all within reach of their guest room. Chaminade Resort & Spa offers classes in yoga, pilates, and Zumba, as well as access to a heated outdoor swimming pool, outdoor Whirlpool, outdoor tennis courts and pickle ball courts.
Those seeking self-care can take refuge in the executive fitness center or The Spa at Chaminade, Santa Cruz’s premier day spa destination. The spa offers a steam room, a jacuzzi tub, and an array of luxurious treatments to help guests leave stress at the door. The Spa at Chaminade will soon be installing two Himalayan Salt Saunas to enhance resort and day spa guest’s relaxation experience.
Chaminade Resort & Spa also features two restaurants serving California cuisine inspired by the flavors of the Central Coast. Dine at one of our fire table for added ambience while the sun sets over Santa Cruz. Guests can also indulge in the award-winning Sunday Champagne brunch while enjoying panoramic views of Monterey Bay.
- Executive Fitness Center
- The Spa at Chaminade
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Whirlpool
- Four lighted tennis courts & tennis equipment
- Two Pickleball courts
- Sand volleyball, badminton & croquet
- Three miles of scenic hiking trails
- Yoga, Pilates & Zumba classes
- Two restaurants with panoramic views overlooking the Monterey Bay
- Featured artwork from local artists throughout the property
- Complimentary wi-fi in main building and guest rooms
- Team building activities for large groups