Helping Minimize Our Footprint
One important element of sustainability is purchasing materials that minimize our footprint. Therefore, we have carefully selected the following items to optimize the health of our property and the enjoyment of your stay.
- Printing paper that is certified fiber sourced & certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- The greenest paper products (such as paper towels and toilet paper) in the hospitality market
- Organic cleaning products awarded the highest government rating Designed for the Environment (DFE).
- Locally sourced produce and meats from local farmers
- Biodegradable to-go containers made of corn and potato starches
- No single-use products, Styrofoam products, bottled water, or single-serving items are purchased to minimize waste