Upcoming Special Events
Seasonally Delicious Special Events at Chaminade Resort & Spa
For more information, please contact the restaurant at 831.475.5600 or click here to contact us about making a reservation.
Community Mondays is a fundraiser event where Chaminade Resort & Spa “gives back” to non-profit organizations. Non-profit organizations must be in Santa Cruz County and have a valid tax ID number. The benefiting organization will promote Community Mondays to community members. The organization will receive 5% of the sales (excluding tax and gratuity) from the organization’s guests when the event voucher is presented or mentioned.
- Mondays from 5pm-9pm - Beginning April 14th through June 30th
- To learn more about this program or apply, please click here to submit your request
Prix Fixe Tuesdays at Linwood's Bar & Grill
Linwood's Bar & Grill will be serving up a tasty three course prix fixe menu on Tuesdays for only $25 per person plus tax & gratuity! Chef Kirsten Ponza will be creating a three course menu with a delicate balance of taste and flavor. Join us at Linwood's Bar & Grill for outdoor patio dining overlooking the Monterey Bay.
- Tuesdays from 5pm-9pm - Beginning April 8th through June 24th
- Click here to view menu
- Menu to be determined closer to date of the series and will change with what's fresh and available from local growers
Easter Sunday Brunch
Chaminade Resort & Spa will be serving a special Easter Menu on Sunday, April 20th, featuring a variety of signature brunch and buffet specials as well as an assortment of fun activities for children and adults alike to enjoy. Served buffet style, Easter Brunch menu will offer a wide variety of menu items such as an extensive salad bar, a selection of seafod bar options, traditional carvery items and decadent breakfast omelets made to order wth your choice of side dishes and desserts.The menu will also feature a Children’s Menu tailored to the likings of our young diners.
- Sunday, April 20th, 2014 9am-3pm - Click here to view menu
- Easter Brunch is priced at $50.95 for adults, $17.95 for children 6-12 year olds and children under 6 are complimentary (tax and gratuity additional)
- Easter Egg Fun for the Kids - In the spirit of Easter, four Easter Egg hunts will be held for kids. Children will gather in the Courtyard Terrace and hunts will begin at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm and 2:30pm. A special Easter Basket of goodies will be awarded to the child who finds the Golden Egg
- Call 831-475-5600 to make your reservation or click here to make your reservation online
Bargetto Wine Dinner & Book Signing
Join us for a special evening as we welcome John Bargetto, Director of Bargetto Winery and the author of Vintage Bargetto, the history of three generations of the Bargetto winemaking family. Executive Chef Kirsten Ponza will create tantalizing appetizers and a brilliant four course dinner to pair beautifully with the Bargetto wines: Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Pinot, La Vita and Port. John will be signing copies of his new book and sharing some highlights of this award-winning winery dating back to 1933.
- Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 5pm-8pm
- Price $95 per person, plus tax and gratuity
- Reservations are required and tickets can be purchased at the door or by calling 831-475-5600
BBQ, Beer & Blues All You Can Eat Memorial Day Weekend Celebration
Executive Chef Kirsten Ponza and her culinary team have developed a mouthwatering SUNsational BBQ menu consisting of hot dogs, hamburgers, vegetarian bocca burgers, potato salad, wedge salad, watermelon platters, cowboy beans, chips and salsa, cookies, brownies and strawberry shortcake!
- Sunday, May 25th 2014 5pm-8pm
- Price $25* for adults, $12* for children 6-12, Children under 6 eat free!
- Local beer available for purchase
- Live blues music
- Indoor and outdoor patio dining
*Price excludes tax and gratuity.
Don Julio Tequila Tasting
Taste, learn and explore Don Julio Tequila with this one of a kind tasting event and seminar. Our spring tequila tasting will feature Don Julio brand ambassador, Gina Castillo. Ms. Castillo will talk about the history of each tequila and the differences between the varieties. Themed Mexican appetizers will be served.
- Friday, May 30th 2014 6pm-9pm
- $40 Per person, plus tax & gratuity
- Reception with themed appetizers
- Educational seminar
- Limited seating
Call 831.475.5600 to reserve your seat! Must be 21 or older to attend.