Summertime Fun at Chaminade Resort & Spa
If you’re looking for a fun spot close to home this summer, think Chaminade Resort & Spa in sunny Santa Cruz. This picturesque coastal town has all the ingredients for a quaint coastal getaway including the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, award winning wines and epic sunset over the Monterey Bay. Chaminade has created a variety of summertime packages perfect for the thrill seeking, adventure grabbing family or summer loving, wine tasting couple.
Summertime Family Fun Packages - Choose your Santa Cruz adventure!
Call 800.283.6569 to learn more about our package offers or click on the package name for more details!
ALL-AMERICAN BBQ FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND
Executive Chef Kirsten Ponza and her culinary team have developed a mouthwatering All-American BBQ menu consisting of traditional favorites such as ribs, hot dogs, chicken and hamburgers. Stay refreshed with coleslaw, watermelon and top off dinner with a trip to the make your own sundae bar!
- Our All-American BBQ will be served Saturday, July 4th from 5pm-8pm
- $27 adults, $16.95 Children 6-12, Under 6 Dine Free (tax and gratuity additional) **Price subject to change**
FIREPIT, SMORES & FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS
Join us on the sports lawn, near the pool, for a cozy firepit, family friendly movie and enjoy s'mores by the fire. We will be showing a family friendly movie at sundown. Available for all hotel guests. Weather permitting. Movie to be shown: TBD
- Dates available - Friday 7/3 - more dates to be announced, movie begins after sunset
- Firepit & S'mores Nights begin 8:30pm - 10:30pm
- S'mores kits, popcorn, and beverages will be available for purchase
- Don't forget to bring a blanket for lawn seating
POOLSIDE PAMPERING - CABANA RENTALS
RESORT RECREATION FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- Geocaching Adventure Course
- Resort Scavenger Hunt
All Things Santa Cruz
to make the most of your visit, the Santa Cruz County Conference & Visitors Council offers a free Official Traveler's Guide. Find information on attractions, arts and culture, outdoor activities, wildlife viewing, wine tasting, area maps, and a calendar of events. Click here to view the guide online or stop by the front desk to get your copy.