Holiday Parties - Celebrate at Chaminade Resort
Celebrate the Seasons
With the holidays just around the corner, Chaminade Resort & Spa is prepared to plan your seasonal special event. Let us take care of the details while you and your guests enjoy the flavors of the season crafted by our award-winning chefs.
If you have any questions, please contact our Catering Professionals 7 days a week at 831.465.3452 or click here to email us.
Private Holiday Parties - December Dates Still Available!
Looking for a private holiday event? With a variety of dining options and menus, Chaminade Resort & Spa will make your holiday celebration a memorable event. View ou holiday menus below.
Contact our Catering Professionals at 831.465.3452 or 831.465.3409 for available dates.
The BIGGEST Little Holiday Party - SOLD OUT!!
It’s Back….The Biggest Little Holiday Party at Chaminade Resort & Spa!
No company too small for this party….tailored especially for smaller businesses. “The BIGGEST Little Holiday Party” is a festive alternative to the traditional office party as Chaminade Resort and Spa hosts a unique opportunity for those wishing to offer their employees the intimacy of a small gathering but the seasonal revelry of a much larger holiday celebration.
- Friday, December 7th 2012 - 5:30pm-11:00pm
- Reservations Required - Contact the Catering Department today to make table reservations for up to 20 guests at 831.465.3452 or 831.465.3409.
- You are encouraged to invite your friends, family or co-workers to this festive event.
Dinner & Dancing
- Festive Holiday Dinner 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Chaminade will prepare a festive bountiful buffet, with items such as a mouthwatering carving station, pumpkin ravioli, and a decadent dessert display.
- Dancing & DJ Provided by “Music Now” until 11pm
- To compliment dinner, we will have Santa Cruz’s number one DJ, Jack Crawford of “Music Now” playing favorite tunes and requests. Dinner music begins at 5:30 p.m. and then rolls into dance music until 11:00 p.m.
Private No-Host Bar For All Party Goers
- A no-host bar will be available offering a full-range of cocktails, wines, beer, and champagnes. Cheers!