ADA Accessibility Compliance
Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Compliance Overview
- All ADA guest rooms are located within the first four guest room buildings.
- There are four handicap parking spaces located near the main building-approximately 50 feet away. Adjacent to parking spaces, there are ramps which access the main walkway which lead to the front entrance.
- There are a total of nine handicap parking spaces throughout the property. Parking lots are well paved.
- The entrances to the main building are double doors that easily open.
- The Front Desk is accessible to Wheelchair Guests and features a lowered shelf convenient for guests with disabilities.
- A ramp, located at the front desk, will lead guests to the restaurant, bar, outdoor patios and meeting rooms within the main building.
- An elevator can take guests to the upper level of the main building, which has additional meeting rooms and business center.
- The business center has 2 computers which can accommodate wheelchairs.
- The spa and fitness center are located in a separate building in which a ramp leads up to the double door entrance easily accessible by all Wheelchair Guests.
- The pool is located across from the spa and fitness center. Ramps lead up to both pool entrances and the pool and spa have individual pool lifts.
- Portable TDD devices for hearing impaired are available upon request.